Thursday, July 16, 2009

So here I am.

the GETTING TO KNOW YOU post

I tend to whine.  This blog will be a place I will air out some crap from my childhood I did not like.  But I am doing so with the intent of clearing it out and healing from it so that makes it ok.  Right?

I am 45 and a half.  I am fed up with watching guys abuse girls.  Well really I am fed up with people being mean to each other.  That is what prompted me to start this blog with Tony.  He and I had had some similar issues.  It happened to me it happened to him, let us just do what we can to keep it from happening.

I'd like to think I am somewhat worldly.  I have been in the air force stationed in alabama and germany.  Got to travel to london and paris and venice.  Just as a tourist though.  Maybe I am still a townie.  Wife and I bought the house I grew up in.  Got a good deal from my mom.  House is not haunted but my head is.  I have baggage.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment